Here at In Rome Cooking we are so happy to share with you this special Christmas dessert recipe. Try this chocolate salami and we guarantee everyone at you Christmas table will love it!
Serves 8 people
200g of dark chocolate
175g of dry biscuits
150g of butter
150g of sugar
10g of rum
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and melt in a double boiler
- In a bowl whisk together the sugar, butter and rum
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs with a fork and then add them to the sugar, butter and rum
- Add the chocolate and combine with the other ingredients
- Bash the biscuit into small pieces, add to the mixture and combine evenly
- Take the mixture and shape into a salami.
- Wrap in parchment paper
- Leave it to rest for one night
- Sprinkle the salami with icing sugar
- To serve unwrap and cut into slices
For more news about Roman and Italian food, keep checking our Fabebook page!